What are Online Casino Bonuses and How do they Work?
Casino bonuses are really good promotions to get more experience and much more exciting adventures through offered games.. Casino bonuses are definitely good for the player but they are not free money and this is something you must understand before accepting them. There are tempting bonuses created for new players and other rewards meant exclusively for the players that keep coming back again. Basically, a casino bonuss let you play for virtual money owned by casino. This means that you will either get the extra money to play for before you make a next deposit. There are also special casino promotions for the regular players that reward every bet and deposit with additional bonus and offers.
You always have the option to choose if accept or decline the casino bonus and sometimes you might want to pass the bonus. To help you stay on top of all the casino promotions available to you, most of casinos send newsletters to their members. It is well worth it to read this update not to miss out on the best deals. As a new player you can find out the best deals for you based on information on our website.
Matching Deposit Bonus
This is the most common bonus type at online casino promotions. In general these are 100% match bonuses – deposit £20 and get £20 extra money, with some limits of course depending on offer. These are most valuable deals for sure, but benefits you are receiving are determined by your deposits.
- Casino offer: Up to £200 100% bonus. You deposit £80 and get £80 extra money; TOTAL for play: £160.
- Casino offer: Up to £200 100% bonus. You deposit £200 and get £200 extra money; TOTAL for play: £400.
- Casino offer: Up to £200 100% bonus. You deposit £500 but get £200 extra money; TOTAL for play: £700.
Fixed Casino Bonuses
These are much more straightforward than matching casino promotions, but unfortunately they are generally smaller. Casino gives you constant money whatever amount you deposit, but be sure that deposit qualifies the terms and conditions.
- If casino says that all new qualifying players will receive a £100 bonus, then that is the only amount that you can deal. You just have to look at the terms and conditions to see what a “qualifying” bonus is.
- Casino offer: Get £50 extra money to play; to qualify deposit as minimum £40. That means you can put whatever £40 or double, or more, you get what promissed – £50 only.
Free spins Bonuses
In most cases free spins bonuses are used in bonus package with matching bonuses. Terms and conditions are always almost the same – make a deposit and get your benefits. Note that there should be minimum deposit for sure and free spins wouldn’t be more than promised whatever amount you deposit.
- Casino offer: Up to £100 100% bonus +50 free spins. You deposit £50 and get £50 extra money + 50 spins. TOTAL to play: £100 + 50 free spins.
- Casino offer: Up to £100 100% bonus + 50 free spins. You deposit £100 and get £100 extra money + 50 spins. TOTAL to play: £200 + 50 free spins.
- Casino offer: Up to £100 100% bonus + 50 free spins. You deposit £250 and get £100 extra money + 50 spins. TOTAL to play: £350 + 50 free spins.
No Deposit Bonuses
Risk-free fun money for new player! Advantage – no deposit required to get this bonus, but unfortunately bonuses usually are not in big amount and they are given just for having fun and testing offered games. For bigger awards you will be asked to deposit anyway. Mostly these bonuses are already included in bonus package if you decide to deposit, get other bonuses and continue to play.
- Bonus offer: £25 for successful sign up. Just sign up with the casino, request the bonus (potentially with a code) and watch it land in your account. Then, feel free to play with this money as it were cash.
How do Casino Bonuses works?
Bonus money is not just a gift - if it were, players could easily take advantage of online casino bonus opportunities with no risk. Top casino online sites figured this out a long time ago, so they have a few restrictions in place to make sure you are not getting better of them.
On most popular sites, these restrictions are very reasonable, but always read the terms and conditions to keep you safe in any situations.
All 2018 casino promotions are going to come with an expiration date. There's no way around this one - just make sure you'll have enough time to meet the other restrictions - namely wagering requirements.
Wagering requirements (also known as playthrough requirements or clearing minimums) are set amounts of cash that you must gamble in order to make your bonus money available for withdrawal. This is primary tool that even the best casino bonus must use to make sure only genuine players are taking part in the action. Whether you win or lose - it simply doesn't matter.
The wagering requirements for any given casino bonus are generally calculated by multiplying the value of the bonus by a set multiplier - usually between 20x and 50x. The value of all of your wagers must meet this value to completely clear the bonus money for withdrawal, and you can only have it until the expiration date. These are very widely and, as with so many things related to online casino bonuses.
How wagering requirements work?
For example, some casinos allow you to withdraw your online casino bonus money in smaller, bite-sized chunks. Others, though, put you in an all-or-nothing situation. Some sites, in an effort to offer the best wagering minimums possible, actually count wagers from different games differently.
Slots may count 100% towards your clearing requirements, while the contribution from table games can be as low as 5% with some operators! Before deciding which offer is the best casino bonus for you, read the terms and conditions to see the details for yourself.
- Let’s imagine Mark. Mark signs up with a new casino, makes a £100 deposit, and receives a £100 online casino bonus. So now he has £200 to play with, but only £100 of it is available for withdrawal. The rest needs to be “cleared” by reaching the house’s wagering minimum. Only after doing so his bonus money can be pulled out of his account. Mark’s favorite games are slots, video poker, and especially roulette. In this case, let’s assume that the bonus carries a 20x wagering requirement. That means the sum of all of Mark’s bets needs to add up to £2,000 (100 x 20). To reach this, he could make 20 £100 bets, 10 £200 bets, or even 200 £10 bets. It doesn’t matter as long as the total money wagered adds up to £2,000 before the casino bonus expiration date. The only caveat is that his favorite game, roulette, only contributes at a rate of 10%. So if he plays roulette, he has to bet 10x as much to reach the same requirement – £20,000!Focusing on games like slots and video poker, with 100% (or nearly 100%) contribution rates is definitely the easiest way to clear a casino promotion in this kind of situation.
Stay safe and enjoy Online Casino!
The way to actually being successful to cash your casino bonus money out can be found in the terms and conditions. To get a bigger deal by using bonus codes.
Check out the wagering requirements and how much your favorite games contribute towards it. After all, there is really no reason to chase a bonus that you'll never clear or one that requires you to play games that you don't even like.
Verify that the expiration date is really realistic based on your games of choice, preferred stakes, and the wagering requirement that you're up against.
This is very important reason to stick with the top casino online sites of 2018, listed here for your convenience. These are the sites with fair policies that actually make online casino bonuses enjoyable!